For 36 years, IOTA Group has continually developed its services to better meet the expectations of its customers and the evolution of its markets.
IOTA Group puts its priorities first :
- The health and safety of its staff.
- Promoting a safety culture in business.
- Maintaining a high level of radioprotection.
- Protecting the environment by reducing the impacts related to its activity.
- The fight against all forms of fraud or corruption by acting ethically in respect of its values.
- The satisfaction and trust of its customers.
- Developing the skills of its employees.
- The prevention of any discrimination, coercion or harassment within the Group.
- Listening to customers, employees, partners and suppliers.
IOTA Group relies on its Integrated Management System based on ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, UTO and CEFRI “E” requirements to achieve its goals.
The general objective is to ensure quality services in compliance with the standards and legislation in force.
In occupational health and safety, the overall goal is to reduce work-related accidents to zero accidents.
A number of risks are identified, analyzed and evaluated to rank in order of priority according to their severity, frequency and control.
The focus is particularly on the assessment of compliance and the actions to be implemented on the sites of our customers where our employees are involved.
Given the special nature of our business, IOTA’s daily commitments are :
- Strengthen and boost our involvement in the efficiency of our Integrated Management System by developing new tools to best support our teams in fulfilling their missions.
- Maintain a high level of quality performance with the 2015 version of ISO 9001 in order to consolidate our position in the world of technical support.
- Limit the consequences of events that could affect the ability of processes, trace our results and analyze their causes to affirm our control of risks.
- Make communication a priority in our internal / external exchanges to ensure the reliability and integration of our information.
- Promote a climate of trust and exchange with Clients and Employees.
Health / Safety at Work :
- Promote a culture of accident / incident risk prevention.
- Make emergency management a priority to promote an attitude based on shared vigilance through simulations and varied exercises.
- Enhance the value of our QH2SER action at the center of operations to promote a new line of service to our customers as part of the continuous improvement of Health & Safety at Work.
- Comply with the new requirements of ISO 45001 as part of the replacement of OHSAS 18001.
- Minimize the risk of work arduousness factors to a minimum.
- Provide appropriate training to our staff according to the risks related to their workstation and provide Collective and Individual Protection Equipment adapted to different work situations.
- Strengthen the follow-up related to the validity of training / certifications of our stakeholders.
- Call out as much as possible of already trained staff.
Nuclear safety :
- Make staff aware of a corporate nuclear safety culture by :
- The integration of the practices of reliability of the intervenor through the pre-job briefing, the “one minute stop”, the self-control, the crossed control, the secure communication, the debriefing.
- Adherence to the fundamental functions of nuclear safety to ensure the integrity of the three barriers for the protection of people and the environment against ionizing radiation.
- The individual development of a professionalism of safety combining an interrogative attitude, a rigorous and careful approach and an effective communication.
- Prevent and limit risks for the protection of interests.
- Evaluate and continuously improve the level of security of the services provided.
- Analyze and control safety risks by monitoring our services through site audits.
- Communicate any issues or gaps transparently internally and externally to all stakeholders.
- Provide the company with the means and resources necessary to implement this policy and ensure the safety of our actions.
- Prevent environmental impacts through planned actions : training, talks, staff awareness, selective sorting and recycling.
- Analyze the context in which our organization evolves in order to ensure consistency with our Environmental Management System.
- Evaluate the importance of key environmental aspects on the life cycle of our projects.
- Strengthen dialogue with stakeholders and define their expectations.
- Renew our environmental actions as part of the 2015 version of ISO 14001 to better disseminate the importance of environmental awareness in our customers’ projects.
- Comply with applicable radioprotection regulations and the requirements of the CEFRI (E) specification.
- Maintain as low as possible the ionizing radiation exposures of IOTA staff.
- Prevent the risks of exposure to ionizing radiation.
- Continuously improve our radioprotection performance.
With this in mind, Management is committed to using its feedback to analyze the situations encountered and take them into account in its management system.
IOTA makes all Group employees adhere to the appropriation and application of this policy in compliance with the QH2SER instructions, because each worker is responsible for its security and that of others.
This policy is reviewed annually by the General Management. It is also available in the QHSE manual.
The letter of commitment signed by Thierry CUSIN, P.D.G IOTA Group → QH2SER POLICY AND MANAGEMENT COMMITMENTS_EN